[vdr] How to change xine default VDR location ?

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 19:27:42 CET 2005

I demand that Gregoire Favre may or may not have written...

> I would like to have xine VDR button looks after /blablabla/vdr-xine.

> What's shoud I edit ?

  .../vdr-xine$ make VDR_XINE_FIFO_DIR=/path/to/fifo/dir

And there's a line in xine-lib.patch (or in xine-lib/src/vdr/input_vdr.c)
which needs to be altered to match.

> And BTW: current CVS don't patch :

> patching file src/post/planar/expand.c
> Hunk #3 FAILED at 68.
> Hunk #4 FAILED at 76.
[snip]
> 6 out of 13 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
> src/post/planar/expand.c.rej

Try a release tarball. It shouldn't matter much whether you use 1.0.3 or
1.1.1 :-)

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/> (PGP 2.6, GPG keys)

Whoops! Here comes Mr Jelly!