[vdr] mp3 plugin : image corruption

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Sun Oct 9 10:47:09 CEST 2005

> >>I'm running VDR-1.3.33, vdr-xine-0.7.6 and vdr-mp3-0.9.13 (the latter
> >>with no source changes) and cannot reproduce your behaviour, at least
> >>not with just two sample images for two sample mp3 files.
Hi.

I'm now running exactly the same versions as you and am still getting
the image corruption thing.  The converted images work fine, for the
first (and sometimes second) sound clip but when the clip and image
change, it's the same.

I have a feeling it might be something to do with the dri driver for the
tv-out.

Any other ideas?