[vdr] Test of firmware 0x2620 (Was: Release: dvb-ttpci-01.fw-261f)

Dr. Werner Fink werner at suse.de
Fri Sep 2 14:13:46 CEST 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 12:43:51AM +0300, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> Anssi Hannula wrote:
> >I switched the firmware back from 261e to
> >261d, and this hasn't happened again.
>
> Sorry, I meant 261f -> 261d.

OK, I'd like to ask if this problem happen with AC3
or with Mpeg Audio channels or with both?

For last one I've add simple approach to guess the
current delay of the HW audio buffer of the DVB card
to be able to get a more precise value if or if not
the audio is in synch with the picture.

         Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/