[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 0.7

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sat Apr 1 11:58:22 CEST 2006

Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Hello Klaus,
> * Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de> [01-04-06 11:34]:
>>If you want to change the sorting, try
> If i set this, VDR ignores the leading "%" will sorting.

That's how sorting in de_DE is defined ;-)

> Is it possible to set the sorting in a way that VDR will at first
> display all recordings without a leading "%"?

Sorting recordings is apparently a quasi-religious matter.
There are quite a few patches with lots of setup options
for that. Personally I find it useful to have an edited
version right next to the original version - and that's
what the default sorting in de_DE does :-).