[vdr] MP3/MPlayer pre-release

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Sat Apr 1 17:53:11 CEST 2006

as many may have noticed, development of the MP3/MPlayer plugin
is somewhat stuck. This is partly due to lack of time, but also due
to missing motivation.

However, some changes already have been done. I don't want to
hold them back any longer but most of them are only roughly
tested, so that I don't want to make a full release.

I decided to put a pre-release on my homepage at

Please refer to the HISTORY file for changes.
NOTE: this is a BETA release!
If you don't dare to try it, please give feedback (positive or

I'm going to update the pre-release version as necessary. You can
check at <http://www.muempf.de/down.html> for new versions too.

Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt at gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/