[vdr] list mirroring

Bernd Juraschek vdr at bjusystems.de
Tue Apr 18 21:27:41 CEST 2006

Hi Klaus,

today I've got some SPAM directed to my address used VDR related things.

After some Googling I've found another web site mirroring this list
(http://pvrweb.com). I think the mirror is auto created, but the generated
threads contains all the sender mail addresses for followup messages in
clear text.

Now my question: Is it possible to replace the "From:" lines with some
other text but the real sender addresses? OK - there will be a problem
with replying to the sender only, but publishing my address to all the
friendly spammers is a bigger problem for me.

Greetings,
Bernd
--
while(!asleep())