[vdr] Re: list mirroring

Wed Apr 19 12:21:22 CEST 2006

>  After some Googling I've found another web site mirroring this list
>  (http://pvrweb.com). I think the mirror is auto created, but the
generated
>  threads contains all the sender mail addresses for followup messages in
>  clear text.

Just to make this clear... All the incoming messages have the email
addresses changed so they will read 'name at address.com' so this will
not get picked up by most spam systems.  I think this is the same
procedure used by the published copy on the main site.

Where this idea failed was that in the message in question someone had
included the email address in the message.  I am looking into scanning
the messages for email addresses without messing up code fragments now.

Sorry if this has caused anyone any problems.

Ed.