[vdr] [patch] Load plugins based on VDRVERSION and APIVERSION alternatively

Ville Skyttä vskytta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 12:42:18 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 12:27 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> If APIVERSION isn't the right method to
> achieve this, I'd rather remove it from the final version 1.4.

Please don't, that's a very welcome feature.

Plugins that have not been changed to use APIVERSION yet upstream can be
usually locally updated with something as simple as:
$ sed -i -e s/VDRVERSION/APIVERSION/g Makefile

...and somewhat off topic, the DVBDIR changes can be done with:
$ sed -i -e '/^DVBDIR/d' -e 's|-I$(DVBDIR)/include||' Makefile