[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.47

Christian Wieninger cwieninger at gmx.de
Sat Apr 22 16:43:37 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 22. April 2006 12:17 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Strange... I have the same compiler version here

I just notice, that I also don't get the warning on a machine at home, where I
run the same system and compiler. The warning occures on a machine at office,
where I just did a quick compile test. The only difference between the two
systems is, that the office machine runs the 64-bit edition of Suse 10, while
at home it's the 32-bit edition. Perhaps that's the reason.

> I'm not sure what to make of this...

perhaps nothing ;-)

Christian