[vdr] [Announce] vdr-mlist-0.0.2

Joachim Wilke joachim.wilke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:21:08 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

as I use SVDRP-MESG command to show various notifications from
different scripts, I have written a small plugin. The mlist plugin
shows a list of all shown osd messages since last vdr startup.

--- Changes since 0.0.1 ---

2006-04-23: Version 0.0.2

- Adapted the Makefile according to the changes in VDR 1.3.47
- Added backward compatibility to VDR < 1.3.34 (patched by TomG)
- Added backward compatibility for APIVERSION in Makefile
- Implemented SVDRP-Commands LSTM (to list messages) and DELM (to clear
  the list). A VDR with version >= 1.3.31 is required for this

--- End of changes ---

The plugin can be downloaded from:
http://joachim-wilke.de/vdr-mlist.htm

Best regards,