[vdr] vdr dies if illegal timer found

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Apr 24 21:04:17 CEST 2006

On Monday 24 April 2006 20:32, Andreas Brachold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 24.04.2006, 20:23 +0200 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald:
> > I suppose xxv writes directly to timers.conf
>
> You assume a wrong state, xxv use SVDRP for read and write timer....

So I should find out what exactly xxv has sent to vdr via SVDRP. This is not
in the log files, and I cannot reproduce this. Too bad.

My illegal timer actually contains an EPG description from a timer I
never set. Strange.

The question remains why vdr has to abort when encountering illegal timers.

--
Wolfgang