[vdr] MP3/MPlayer pre-release

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Tue Apr 25 18:39:20 CEST 2006

On 10 Apr 2006 Risto Pajula <rippe at surfeu.fi> wrote:

> If I use "Background mode - Live" setting to play mp3's I will always
> get annoying clipping of the sound (every second or so). If I select the
> "Black" setting for the Background Mode the clipping dissappears.
[...]
> Has anyone else experienced this problem or any ideas how to diagnose
> the problem further...?

No, I haven't heard about such a problem.

As it works in "black" mode, I guess it's a DVB driver/firmware
problem. The only difference between both mode is the way how the
video device is setup.

Which firmware version do you use?
May be you can try a newer firmware e.g. 2623-f3.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt at gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/