[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DaLiBoxSW3000MediaCenter

Joerg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Tue Aug 8 15:32:34 CEST 2006

daliman schrieb:
> Ich möchte diese Mailingliste nicht mehr zumüllen, deswegen hast
> Du hoffentlich Verständniß daß ich dem hier ein Ende mache.
> DaLiMan
> PS: Du verdienst eine Auszeichnung daß Du mit einem Browser
> umgehen kannst und meinen Namen gefunden hast. Respekt!

I think that this issue can easily be resolved. As the VDR community is
growing more and more I am sure that there is someone living near to
Glauburg who could visit Dariusz Lipowicz and clear this situation
directly. As he is not living in a high rise but in a single occupancy
house or a semi detached house it will not be difficult to get in
contact with him if you are in the Weinstrasse of Glauburg.

With kind regards

Jörg