[vdr] two cams with vdr 1.4.1-2

Marco Skambraks marco at ammec.de
Tue Aug 8 17:01:02 CEST 2006

hi,

I use a technotrend dvb-c 2.3 premium card
with latest firmware 2623 and almost the latest dvb drivers
and also one CAM for RTL, SAT1 etc. and one for premiere
if I switch to an encrypted channel like premiere - vdr always try to get
the key from both CAMs
that results in a CAM message like this:
"Sie haben keine Berechtigung für diesen Sender"
so, I turned the smartcard-messages off (CAM menu)
now it seems that it is OK, but sometimes it takes a  long time to switch
from one premiere-channel to another
if I remove the iesy-smartcard (iesy - my cable provider in hessen)
switching channels is much faster

this works also in the other direction
removing the premiere smartcard switching RTL SAT1

only if I insert both cards at the same time
I run into problems

another funny thing is that - if I insert both cards and switch to
"premiere krimi" I get a CAM-message
"1 sendungfreigeben"
but the channel is already decrypted in the
background
and I can see and hear the movie

any ideas?

marco