[vdr] ProjectX and burn plugin

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Sun Aug 20 15:59:21 CEST 2006

Gavin Hamill schrieb:

>On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:38:20 +0300
>"Petri Helin" <phelin at googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>>You might as well try your luck at the ProjectX forum. Although most
>>of the messages there are german, at least I have always gotten an
>>answer in english if the question was in english. dvb.matt responds
>>quite rapidly so I recommend you try it out.
>>

>Thanks - I'll give that a go :) It's fortunate that every forum works
>the same, and I can at least navigate by watching the URL + .php
>script names :)

For the time being, you should also be able to deselect the audio track.
If you have selected the recording, change to the list of recordings to
be burned and hit ok, while you are at the recording there. You will get
the list of audiotracks and you can resort , deactivate them as you like.

Hope that helps in the meantime :)

Kind Regards

Steffen