[vdr] anyone using Technotrend Premium S2300 (Rev 2.3) "modded"

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Thu Aug 24 19:53:34 CEST 2006

Hi.

I'm looking at getting the following from dvbshop.net

Technotrend Remotecontrol SET
Technotrend Technotrend "Dual Tuner" Package (Technotrend Premium S2300 (Rev
2.3) "modded")
RGB/S-Video J2 Extension for Technotrend Premium (for component/RGB-out)

Has anyone got any advice on getting this working with VDR?

I've been using VDR with budget cards for a few years with vdr-xine.  This
will be my first FF with an MPEG decoder - any problems/advice on the
quality of the RGB-out?