[vdr] epg scan of a specific transponder

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Wed Aug 30 15:28:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is there a plugin that allow to scan a specific transponder ?
I know it's possible to trigger a full scan, but i would like to know
if it's possible to only checks some transponders (not all).

I guess an option to the svdrp SCAN command would be nice :)

In fact while i'm watching a channel (using transfer mode) (using dvb
card #1) i'd like to trigger the retrieval of epg of another channel
(using card #2)

Hmm, in a multiple dvb cards setup, using svdrp: would it be easy to:
- list the dvb card and their actual use ?
  (freq/channel/etc... recording/watching/transfer mode ... etc)
- select the card when using the SCAN command ?

yes i know, i'm still hoping to use my dvb cards in a way vdr has not
been developped for :)