[vdr] vdr shutdown handling / streamdev plugin

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Fri Dec 1 18:30:42 CET 2006

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Are you sure?
> ACTIVITYTIMEOUT is 60 seconds, so wouldn't your change just
> avoid the calls until 60 seconds after the last user activity?

Hmm, you're right. Its not a test on Setup.MinUserInactivity * 60. My
patch would just avoid these calls the usual 60 seconds after a key press.

However, I still think that Active() should be called only if VDR is
really willing to shut down, and not while running normally. Or is
Active() supposed to also delay any housekeeping tasks?

Cheers,

Udo