[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR maintenance patch 1.4.4-2

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Dec 3 18:37:48 CET 2006

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> VDR maintenance patch 1.4.4-2 is now available at
>
>     ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.4.4-2.diff
> Since the removal of the 'uint64' typedef has caused some turmoil
> amoung the plugin users/authors, this quick patch introduces a
> define that makes 'uint64' available again

Darn - today wasn't my day...

I just did a quick test with something like

   uint64 i;

but forgot to also test things like

   void abc(uint64 i);

which apparently doesn't work with the '__attribute__' stuff.

So everybody who has already downloaded vdr-1.4.4-2.diff
please download it again - I have just edited out the __attribute__
to make it work.

I'm currently mainly working on refactoring the CAM handling
in VDR, so I guess I wasn't wholeheartedly doing today's
maintenance patch(es)...

Sorry about that.

Klaus