[vdr] restoring OSD after Menu close (feature request)

Gerhard Steiner GSteiner at gmx.at
Sun Dec 10 22:08:19 CET 2006

Hello,

I found a small inconsequence in the osd handling.

when playing a recording and pressing e.g. PAUSE a small OSD is displayed.
After pressing MENU, the menu is display.
Everything is correct.

If the menu is closed now, the small OSD is not shown again, while the status is still the same (paused).
Normally I would suppose, that the small OSD is shown again.
This should also happen for the bigger OSD info window.

And maybe also for other plugins (e.g. clock)?

Am I right?

Best regards
Gerhard