[vdr] xineliboutput settings help.

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 23:21:39 CET 2006

In <20061216225847.GA10797 at realh.co.uk>, Tony Houghton wrote:

> I've tried it out in an experimental video player I'm writing (which
> is easier than getting mythtv to work!). The [DRI] vsync appears to
> work but I haven't tried it on a TV yet to see if it solves the
> interlacing problem.

I managed to try it out today. It doesn't quite work, but I think it has
potential to be made to. The problem is that vsync interrupts are
generated at 50Hz rather than 25Hz and I don't know how to distinguish
between top and bottom fields. The mythtv developers might know though,
so I'll ask on their mailing list.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk