[vdr] Streamdev remote streaming control missong

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Wed Dec 20 10:30:43 CET 2006

Frank Schmirler kirjoitti:
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:39:17 +0200, Kartsa wrote
>
>> I've just put up a vdr-to-vdr setup and got the live channels
>> streaming to client but there is no "Streaming control" in the main
>> menu which is supposed to be accordingto the README file. I think I
>> read something about separeting the actual streaming functionality
>> from the remote osd but does it mean there is no streaming control
>> then and is it allready implemented in CVS version?
>>

> Yes, separating the streaming from the OSD stuff is the plan. The OSD parts
> are provided by new plugins, hence they are not part of streamdev CVS. Take a
> look at http://vdr.schmirler.de for the new plugins.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

Thanks for the info. It might be a good idea to update the README on cvs
version :)

Btw. does it exist a plugin with what it would be possible to watch the
recordings of the remote vdr? I would prefer a plugin because my server
vdr has dvb-c cards and client vdr has dvb-t cards. This also means that
I have no antenna signal for the client (thats why its a client). I want
to have it as a vdr box because on summer time I take the client with me
on the cottage where I have dvb-t signal. This way I do not need to make
any changes to the box while I take it with me :)

\\Kartsa