[vdr] Streamdev remote streaming control missong

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Wed Dec 20 11:31:12 CET 2006

Laz kirjoitti:
> I do this sort of thing by nfs mounting /video from the remote system on a
> subdirectory on the local system. Probably not the most elegant system
> because the empty directory gets deleted by vdr when the remote system
> isn't mounted so you might need to create it before mounting.
>
> The remote recordings appear in a sub-folder and so get sorted by date,
> rather than alphabetically because they are treated as series recordings.
> I'm doing the mounting and unmounting through commands.conf.
>
> As I say, there's probably a better way of doing this but I have yet to
> find one!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Laz

Well thats what I've been now putting up (since my last post). I was
just thinking how to get both the client and server recordings shown at
the same time and this is the solution for it :) Thanks. I was also
thinking to use the commands.conf. I was also thinking I'll try to mount
"over" the local recordings and thus get kind of swithing between client
and server recordings. But this is yet to be tried :)

\\Kartsa