[vdr] EPG from external source

Boguslaw Juza bogdan at uci.agh.edu.pl
Thu Dec 28 19:12:47 CET 2006

     Hi!

>From manual:

"<table id> is a hex number that indicates the table this event is
contained in (if this is left empty or 0 this event will not be
overwritten or modified by data that comes from the DVB stream)"

I want VDR to overwrite events which I have imported from external source.
What should I set as table id for external events? What will happen if I
set recording for event, which will be replaced by data from DVB stream?

                                     Boguslaw Juza