[vdr] vdradminbug?

Niko Mikkila nm at phnet.fi
Tue Feb 14 13:01:02 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:27:52 +0200 (EET)
Marko Myllymaa <myllymaa at niksula.hut.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I almost got one whole day recording, but luckily noticed it on timers and
> deleted it. Lately I've been getting some timers twice and for some weird
> reason I've got two times timer for Galactica for saturday, while it's
> broadcasted only on friday and I've added that to the autotimer,
> ie. friday only...
>
> So far all MTV3 recordings/timers are okay. Some subtv timers have been
> doupled and nelonen has these Galactica bugs and also some timers have
> been doupled.

I have the same problem with all my autotimers for Nelonen. I get the
correct timer and then incorrect ones later or a bit earlier the same
day and for the few days after the correct date. Smells like a problem
in their EPG, but I haven't yet turned on logging in VDRAdmin to see if
there's anything strange.

--Niko Mikkilä