[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.7 plugin

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 23:23:37 CET 2006

I demand that Reinhard Nissl may or may not have written...

[snip]
> - Had xine CVS take over a couple of my xine patches.

... at the expense of not providing patches for *release* versions of
xine-lib :-\

I've disabled the version checking so that I can continue to use xine-lib
1.0.3. Updated .debs are being made available.

[snip]
| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Nice Borg. Gooood Borg. Urk!