[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.43
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Feb 19 16:17:49 CET 2006
VDR developer version 1.3.43 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.42:
- Removed an unnecessary toFile->SetReadAhead() from cutter.c (thanks to Artur
- The "Back" key now restores the original string when pressed while editing a
string item (suggested by Markus Hahn).
- Now stopping scanning the video directory if there are too many levels of
symbolic links, which might indicate a recursive link loop (based on a patch
from Helmut Auer).
- Improved OSD area handling in cDvbSpuDecoder (thanks to Marco Schlüßler).
- Now logging the description (if present) in case a thread is canceled (suggested
by Marco Schlüßler).
- cMenuText now uses the given font (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- The ST:TNG skin now uses the fixed font if requested when displaying texts.
- Fixed some typos in the CONTRIBUTORS file (thanks to Frank Krömmelbein).
- Changed offset and size handling in 'libsi' from 'unsigned' to 'signed', so that
overflows can be better detected (thanks to Marcel Wiesweg).
- Checking data size in CaDescriptor::Parse() and LinkageDescriptor::Parse() of
'libsi' to avoid crashes with invalid data (thanks to Marcel Wiesweg).
- Made CharArray::DataOwnData::assign() in 'libsi' more robust against invalid
data (suggested by Oliver Endriss). Also changed CharArray::DataOwnData::Delete()
so that it sets 'size' and 'data' to 0.
- Now resetting the channel number if the number entered through the numeric keys
exceeds the maximum channel number (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- The language code in the 'X' component records of EPG data can now consist of
two codes, separated by '+'.
- If a recording starts and there is no EPG data available for the recorded channel,
the 'X' audio component records for the 'info.vdr' file are now generated from the
channel's PID data.
- Externally provided EPG data (with table ID 0x00) now gets its component
descriptors set from the broadcast data, so that language codes and descriptions
are available (suggested by Andreas Brugger).
- When setting the audio track descriptions, the language codes are now also set
in case this is a replay session (based on a patch from Rolf Ahrenberg).
- If a recording starts and the channel's audio PID data has more language code
information than the EPG's component data, the code from the channel is taken.
- Fixed handling DPID when deciding whether to switch to 'Transfer Mode' (thanks
to Marco Schlüßler).
- Fixed replaying recordings of radio channels with many audio tracks (thanks to
- Added a comment to tChannelID::nid, explaining that is is actually the "original"
More information about the vdr