[vdr] Wrong language selected from transmission (YLE2 Olympics)

Ville Aakko ville.aakko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:41:29 CET 2006

Ville Aakko kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika tiistai, 21. helmikuuta 2006
14:19):
> Hi,
>
> It seems VDR chooses the wrong language on some transmission for some
> reason. I have three favourite languages (i.e,. "Äänen kielet: 3") chosen
> in VDR: Finnish, Swedish ang english.

I noticed the discussion "Audio channel problem" right after my posting. Maybe
these problems are related?

When switching audio channel, I (too) only see numbers one and two. It seems
VDR chooses 1 as the default always, but on YLE2 Olympics the Finnish
commentary is on track 2 (and the Swedish on track 1). I can't confirm this
now since YLE2 is the only channel sending two different audio channels at
the moment.

So, maybe I should try this patch and see what it does on DVB-C, too?

<http://users.tkk.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/vdr-1.3.43-audiotracks.diff.gz>

--
- Ville Aakko