[vdr] Recording whole mux and ripping it ...

juha s. salmjuh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:36:48 CET 2006

Hi gurus

I would like to record multiple PIDs  (2 x each: video, sound, subtitles and
super text) from one MPEG2-TS stream and now I'm wondering how to do that.
The stream include 5 channels information about 22 Mbps and I doun't want to
record all of that because I only need 2 channels information.

So is't possible to rip "on-the-fly" requested PIDs and make that kind of
MPEG2-TS format. Or is't possible to record whole mux and after record
stops, then rip out the PIDs I like to save for futher use.

Thanks any help
-Jussi