[vdr] [Patch] stuttering patch for VDR-1.3.38

Thomas Günther tom1 at toms-cafe.de
Sun Jan 15 16:29:25 CET 2006

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Thomas Günther wrote:
> >
> > I have adapted the stuttering patch to VDR-1.3.38.
> >
> > http://toms-cafe.de/vdr/download/vdr-stuttering-1.3.38+version.diff
> >
> > This patch is needed for the analogtv plugin.
> >
> > Tom
>
> I have recently posted "Getting rid of
> FW_NEEDS_BUFFER_RESERVE_FOR_AC3" here on the list, in which I
> announced that I want to completely get rid of that "buffer reserve"
> stuff, because with newer firmware versions it is no longer necessary.
> That means that your patch will become obsolete.
>
> What do you need that patch for, anyway?

Personally I don't need this patch. I don't have an analogtv card.

This patch was integrated into the ctvdr package because there were
stottering problems on analogtv channels posted in vdrportal:

http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=31400&sid=&hilight=analogtv+and+stottern

If the patch were not longer necessary I would be glad to remove it from
the package.

Tom