[vdr] [Announce] vdr-epgsearch-0.9.10
cwieninger at gmx.de
Sun Jan 15 22:45:23 CET 2006
here's a small update:
2006-01-15: Version 0.9.10
- update of all schedule and search result menus after
creating/changing a timer, as introduced in vdr-1.3.38
- button 'Record' now labeled with 'Record' or 'Timer' depending on
existing timer for the event, as introduced in vdr-1.3.38
- epgsearch's own timer edit menu now displays the recording device
number for a currently recording timer
- new setup option: 'Add episode to manual timers'
affects adding the subtitle to the timer file in manual timer
programming. The setting 'smart' skips the subtitle if the event has
more that 80 min.
- search edit menu for search timers changed for future extensions:
'Action' now selects the job to do for the search results, currently
'record' (default) or 'announce only'
- thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg for finnish translation update
- in vdr-1.3.38 some translations were broken
- updated the timercmds-patches to work with vdr-1.3.38
Description and download:
More information about the vdr