[vdr] How to determine which recording is cutted

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com
Mon Jun 26 16:55:25 CEST 2006

>> is there a way to determine, which recording is cutted while cutting
>> is in progress? I need this for my ExtRecMenu-plugin to avoid editing
>> this recording.

>Has nobody a useful idea for this problem?

Via VDR no, via Unix/shell use 'lsof' with VDR process ID & user fields to see open files. Probably process with open files "/video/AAA/001.vdr" and "/video/%AAA/.." is the cutting process => directory AAA is cutted to dir %AAA.

I think in Linux lsof is reading from proc so you could also do it directly from there.

Regards,
Jori