[vdr] UPC vienna - several dropouts

Gerhard Steiner GSteiner at gmx.at
Wed Mar 1 16:41:21 CET 2006

Hello Marco,

I would say, that you are in troubles ;-)
I also would suggest to change to Sat or analog TV.

Some time ago I had to changed to kernel 2.6.x with the new driver, since
then my digital VDR is unuseable because of dropouts.
So I bought a PVR150 and everything is fine now.

I - personally - believe, that there is a software problem within the new
driver, since with the drivers for 2.4.x it work perfectly.

Unfortunately I am not able to find this problem and I was not able to find
someone, who could solve this (or help me).

Best regards
Gerhard