[vdr] suggestion for shutdown-handling

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Thu Mar 2 10:38:11 CET 2006

geronimo wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>>geronimo wrote:
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>
>>>I hope it's OK to post this kind of things (it's my first post here).
>>
>>Typical beginners mistake: you have replied to an exiting post
>>instead of starting a new thread.
>

> Could you please extend your corrections?
> - what was (respect to the technical format) wrong with my first mail?

You should have started a new message, instead of replying
to an existing one. Now I ahve one thread with two mingled
subjects in my inbox.

> - my question did not focus the technical format but the ideally format /
> permission.
>

>>Regarding shutdown: no more changes before version 1.4.
>

> I did not mention any version or roadmap.
> I just asked for (especially) your opinion.

I am currently in the process of making a stable version 1.4,
so I just don't have the time to get involved in such discussions.
I just thought I'd let you know that I won't make any changes in that
area before version 1.4. After that, we can talk about this.

Klaus