[vdr] Post recording script and automatic power off problems

mc8647tv at mclink.it mc8647tv at mclink.it
Thu Mar 2 21:45:51 CET 2006

I already managed this kind of problems..... at inherits the environment of the shell who called it. Vdr is run by an init script and its PATH is not complete, not as complete as a standard bash shell.
Yesterday I added the full path to just one command and this command actually worked ! So the problem seems to be really this.
I now added all full path to all commands in the script, let's see what happens this night.

Thanks
Francesco