[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-soppalusikka-0.0.1

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Fri Mar 3 18:52:59 CET 2006

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Petri Helin wrote:

> I, on the contrary, do like to see if the system is recording, and if it is,
> what is it recording. But it is your soppalusikka, so I won't fight about it ;)

Well, the feature is also missing from my enElchi, but you could send me
your patch (private mail, please), so I could check it out...

> Why would I need any of the other provided bits of information either? Let's say
> I just like information :)

Heh. I'd prefer "keep it simple". Too much information stresses people
;)

> I was hoping that this would be a slighter solution than the text2skin +
> enElchi-skin which I am currently using (although I had to add the current
> recordings bar to the main menu myself). So I will just continue with that one then.

It should be with many features as graphical timebars in menu and as I
stated earlier, please, send me your patch.

BR,
--
rofa