[vdr] [Announce] epgsearch-0.9.14
cwieninger at gmx.de
Sat Mar 4 20:37:59 CET 2006
here's again a new release of epgsearch, mainly things for vdr-1.3.44
and some small changes:
2006-03-04: Version 0.9.14
- when disabling/enabling a search timer you can now decide if the
timers should also be disabled/enabled.
- new built-in EPG command 'Create blacklist' to create a blacklist from any
- the summary of an entry in the menu 'recordings done' has now an
button 'Aux info', that displays the content of the aux field.
- update for the script recordingdone.sh to work also with vdr-1.3.44,
to Mike Constabel for his changes.
- conversion scripts for upgrade to vdr-1.3.44: Because of the different
handling of auxiliary info (summary -> aux) some features of epgsearch
work with recordings made before vdr-1.3.44. This applies to the
done-Feature and to the automatic deletion of recordings. Without using
these scripts you will simply have some more recordings. So you actually
don't have to apply them, but when using them, all works fine. Thanks to
Mike Constable for providing them.
* new script convert_info_vdr.pl. This converts the info file of
made before vdr-1.3.44 and moves epgsearch aux data to the new aux
* new script convert_epgsearchdone_data.pl. This converts the
epgsearchdone.data file adding an 'aux' section to it.
- update for script mtdone2epgsearchdone.sh, thanks to Christian Jacobsen
- update for french translation, thanks to Patrice Staudt
- update for finnisch translation, thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg
- done-feature was broken with vdr-1.3.44, thanks to Mike Constabel for
- another fix of high cpu load in search timer thread, thanks to
sledgehammer at vdrportal for reporting this
- automatic linking after extracting the tarball removed again, requested by
- fixed some compiler warnings when using -Wformat=2, thanks to Darren
reporting and providing a patch
More information about the vdr