[vdr] vdr & softdevice problem.

CR oauk32v02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 7 16:10:15 CET 2006

Hello,

I am using vdr-1.3.44 and softdevice 0.2.2 on a P4 with a TNT2 AGP video
card, XOrg, using XOrg "nv" (nvidia) driver and XV extentions.

When the softdevice window comes up, I can see the OSD/text for about 3-5
seconds and it disappears.  If I move the the window around some, the text
re-appears for a few seconds and then goes to black.

I can push buttons (i.e. during the remote control config) and the display
updates, but it goes to black and I'm forced to move the window around.

I'm trying to get vdr going for the first time and it's tough not being
able to look at the screen...ideas?

CR.