[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-skinsoppalusikka-0.0.5

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sun Mar 19 19:41:05 CET 2006

Hi,

yet another minor update for Soppalusikka skin:

2006-03-12: Version 0.0.4
- Added estonian translations (Thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Some minor changes and updated README.

2006-03-19: Version 0.0.5
- Updated german translations (Thanks to Thomas Günther).
- Added option to show/hide auxiliary information of recordings.

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/soppalusikka/

I've been getting bug reports from DXR3 users, but fortunately I don't
own any such cards. :)

I'd appreciate alot if someone with access to DXR3 VDR setup would fix
the skin and send me a patch (or atleast give me a hint how to fix it).

BR,
--
rofa