[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] ExtRecMenu-Plugin 0.7

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue Mar 28 11:18:05 CEST 2006

Hello Martin,

* Martin Prochnow <martinprochnow at yahoo.de> [26-03-06 18:27]:
> sorting is something I have to look at. The sorting as you see it is
> done by VDR. There exist patches to change to way of sorting but I don't
> like patching VDR (one reason because I write this plugin). But it's on
> my todo list ;)

I don't use any patches for VDR, but the sorting of the normal VDR
recording menu is different to your plugin.
In the VDR recording I have at first all leading "%" and then all
recordings without a leading "%". Both parts are sorted alphabetically,
but for your plugin the sorting is:
1. all folders with subfolders and a leading "%"
2. all folders with subfolders without a leading "%"
3. all folders without subfolders with leading "%"
4. all folders without subfolders without leading "%"

Maybe this helps you or Klaus can give a hint. :)

Best regards,
Matthias