[vdr] xinelib error??? slips - there's a pattern

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Sun Nov 12 07:52:30 CET 2006

I've been watching a recording, trying all the deinterlacing options (to no
effect).

The video and audio is still slipping periodically and spitting out the
video_out errors - but there's a definite pattern.

I ran a 'date' every time the slip occurred:

[vdruser at media xineliboutput]$ date
Sat Nov 11 22:35:01 PST 2006
[vdruser at media xineliboutput]$ date
Sat Nov 11 22:37:15 PST 2006
[vdruser at media xineliboutput]$ date
Sat Nov 11 22:39:28 PST 2006
[vdruser at media xineliboutput]$ date
Sat Nov 11 22:41:42 PST 2006
[vdruser at media xineliboutput]$ date
Sat Nov 11 22:43:56 PST 2006

it's every 2 minutes and 10 seconds - which is probably exactly the amount
of recording done for each "001.vdr .. 002.vdr" file - which I have set to
100 Meg.

So - it looks like whenever playback moves to the next *.vdr file - I get a
slip.

Any ideas on this????????