[vdr] FF card A/V sync - in progress?

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:05:21 CET 2006

You make things sound promising again, thanks for the reply!  And of course
I agree with your points fully.  At any rate the issue still remains and has
once again seemed to be left unresolved.

A question for Oliver Endriss (if you read this)..  Can you confirm that the
firmware abides fully to specification?

Thanks guys.

Marco Skambraks wrote