[vdr] Utf8-patch experiences, anyone?

Alexander Riedel alexander-riedel at t-online.de
Thu Nov 30 23:18:21 CET 2006

Hello to all UTF-8 user and naturally to others 8 and 7bit user also. ;-)

Please look at http://www.free-x.de/utf8/

The last version of utf8 patch is for vdr 1.4.3 the next version for 1.4.4 will
be soon there.

Would be also interesting to know whether someone Antialiasing uses, otherwise I
remove AA code from UTF8 Patch. (new softdevice plugin does it also very well)