[vdr] empty spaces in channels list

Boguslaw Juza bogdan at uci.agh.edu.pl
Tue Oct 3 22:07:20 CEST 2006

     Hi!

   I have got big request for Author - It would be nice to make "spaces" in
channels list. I want to set "info channels" from 1 to 8, "movie channels"
form 10 to 15, sport from 20 etc... So I need to make empty spaces
witch ch. numbers 9, 16-19... etc. Switching channels Up/Down  should skip
spaces.

And second thing - hidden or pin-lock channels. There are some channels,
which i dont want to show to others people (somebody plays with remote).
It would be nice to set its as pin-locked or something...

                                          Boguslaw Juza