[vdr] desperated with vdr-burn

Leo Márquez leo at calidae.net
Mon Oct 23 22:25:38 CEST 2006

Hi again!,

vdr-burn still fail for me. :-(

Tobias Grimm escribió:

>Leo Márquez wrote:
>

>>Finally I'm desperated with vdr-burn. Few days ago I exposed my
>>problem but seems that I'm the one person that experience it.
>>

>At least one person at the German vdrportal.de seems to have the same
>problem (but no solution yet):
>
>http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=529179#post529179

Ok but I have no germany idea.

>If you're using Debian, please try the burn package from here:
>
>deb-src http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental sarge vdr
>
>It works fine with Sarge.
>
>It would help much, if you could provide a core dump or backtrace.

I have compiled the e-tobi repository version but the result is the
same. I think the problem is related to some dependence library but
really I'm lost.
I don't know how to do a core dump or backtrace. I only know the console
output and syslog. How I have to do this?

>PPS: the burn plugin has it's own bug tracker:
>http://vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/main_page.php

Yes, but is in germany :-(

Thank for all.