[vdr] Viaccess Cam Update

Marco Goebenich mg at vierzehn.com
Fri Sep 1 12:51:26 CEST 2006

Hi!

I got a problem while receiving TF1 (TPS France). I can tune to this
channel, and then view the channels for about 20 seconds, but after that
the stream stops, the screen is somehow distorted, if I switch again to
TF1 I get the message "No right to watch" and the channel is never shown
until I do a CAM reset.

My Viaccess CAM has firmware version 1.07, and I tried to update the
firmware to 1.08, I tried vdr-1.3.38 and 1.4.2, but after the message
"Please do not extract ..." no further messages are shown, in the manual
for updating the CAM they tell that the update should need 30 minutes, I
had this channel tuned about 2 days and nothing happed. No progress
messages, and no update. After reinserting the CAM the firmware version
is still 1.0.7.

Can anybody tell me what to do, to get TF1 working again?

Regards

Marco

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111
GmbH & Co. KG                             E-Mail: mg at vierzehn.com