[vdr] ttxtsubs question

Jukka Palko jpalko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 08:54:13 CEST 2006

Now that I've gotten my system running smoothly with my cable
channels, I have a short question about ttxtsubs.

Looks like the subtitles get shown when viewing a channel that sends
them, but they don't either get stored onto the recordings or they
don't get decoded out on playback.

I have the settings to show and record these turned on in my plugin setup.

Any way I could debug this? If any of you use gentoo on your vdr,
could the use flag "debug" on the plugin merging and FEATURES=nostrip
help me with this? Never tried it out yet.

     Jukka Palko        jpalko at gmail.com
     ICQ: 45463432