[vdr] ttxtsubs question

Jukka Palko jpalko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 14:28:21 CEST 2006

On 03/09/06, Luca Olivetti <luca at ventoso.org> wrote:
> En/na Jukka Palko ha escrit:
> > Now that I've gotten my system running smoothly with my cable
> > channels, I have a short question about ttxtsubs.
> >
> > Looks like the subtitles get shown when viewing a channel that sends
> > them, but they don't either get stored onto the recordings or they
> > don't get decoded out on playback.
>
> Both things are working here, but then I have to say that I'm not
> keeping up with Rolf's patches and I'm still using a very old one.

Gentoo patch seems to be a custom one available here:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~zzam/distfiles/gentoo-vdr-patchset-1.4.1-2.tar.bz2

The patches applied to my install are:
010-vdr-1.4.1-add-svdrp-down-0.1.diff
020-vdr-1.4.1-prepare-collisions.diff
030-vdr-1.4.1-1.diff
040-vdr-1.4.1-continue-plugin-failed.diff
220-vdr-1.4.1-subtitles-0.4.0-and-ttxtsubs-0.0.5.diff
240-vdr-1.4.1-SetGroupSep.diff
250-vdr-1.4.1-4channelscan.diff

The plugin used is vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5 and it gets the patch
vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5-directors-cut.diff.gz available at e.g
ftp://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/gentoo/distfiles/vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5-directors-cut.diff.gz.