[vdr] TF1 problem [was: Viaccess Cam Update]

Marco Goebenich mg at vierzehn.com
Tue Sep 5 10:34:23 CEST 2006

Hi!

Thanks or your answer!
First how to find out which Smartcard I got, I can't find any label on
the card and the vdr CAM setup doesn't show something about X or W models.
And second, the TPS card worked without problems until some weeks ago, I
thought there has been an change in the encryption algorythm and
therefore I thought I have to update my CAM, but that does as described
not work.

Regards

Marco

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111
GmbH & Co. KG                             E-Mail: mg at vierzehn.com