[vdr] Videgor is missing on the plugin list on http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/plugins.htm

Rene Bartsch ML at Bartschnet.de
Tue Sep 5 20:09:10 CEST 2006

> Rene Bartsch wrote:
>
>> Videgor is a peer-to-peer hard disc video recorder. With its help it is
>> possible to record missed broadcasts from the past.
>
> Great, last sunday there was a movie on finnish channel MTV3.
> Plse inform how I can record that now.

Videgor works with a VDR patch that allows to list the EPG and add timers
up to 14 days in the past. If there is a timer which can't be handled by
the own tuners - including timers in the past - Videgor tries to gather
the chunks from other Videgor nodes which have recorded finnish MTV3 on
last sunday ;-)

Renne